The International Air Transport Association (IATA) recommends traveling up to the 36th week of gestation and up to the 32nd in case of a multiple pregnancy. Please see the recommendations we give to Pregnant Women as part of our Special Services.
Articles in this section
- Are you trained to give first aid to babies?
- Can a medical patient travel on a stretcher?
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Do you have discounts for seniors?
- Do you offer travel insurance?
- Do you transfer medical patients in your flights?
- Does the flight include medical assistance?
- How can I apply for an INVEX card?
- Is the plane suited for people with disabilities?
- List of portable oxygen allowed