If you need it, you can take any of these Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POCs): Philips Respironics EverGo, lnogen One, lnogen One G2, Inova Labs Life Choice, Oxus lnc. RS-00400, lnvacare XP02- XP01 00, lnvacare SOL02, SeQual Eclipse, DeVilbiss Helthcare iGO, AirSep FreeStyle, AirSep LifeStyle, Delphi Central Air, Evo and Oxlife lndependence Oxygen Concentrator. For more information, please visit Medical Needs.
Articles in this section
- Are you trained to give first aid to babies?
- Can a medical patient travel on a stretcher?
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Do you have discounts for seniors?
- Do you offer travel insurance?
- Do you transfer medical patients in your flights?
- Does the flight include medical assistance?
- How can I apply for an INVEX card?
- Is the plane suited for people with disabilities?
- List of portable oxygen allowed