There are no cancelations or reimbursements. The ticket can be transferred or used on a different date or a different route, covering the corresponding fee for this service as well as the nivelation fare. You can cancel your reservation without any charge or penalization, as long as you do it within 24 hours after your purchase and the reservation is made with at least 7 days prior to the flight date. This doesn’t apply to flights from or to the United States. Read more about flexibility polices here.
Articles in this section
- What is the fee for changing my flight route, hour or date?
- What if Volaris cancels my flight?
- How can I make an itinerary change?
- Which seats can I choose for no extra charge when getting the More Speed Package?
- If my baggage didn’t arrive, is damaged, or some articles are missing, what should I do?