Medical patients can travel with a doctor’s letter stating that the patient can travel with no inconvenience. Due to airline policy, it is not possible to transport customers in stretchers or incubators. For more information, please see Medical Assistance.
Articles in this section
- Are you trained to give first aid to babies?
- Can a medical patient travel on a stretcher?
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Do you have discounts for seniors?
- Do you offer travel insurance?
- Do you transfer medical patients in your flights?
- Does the flight include medical assistance?
- How can I apply for an INVEX card?
- Is the plane suited for people with disabilities?
- List of portable oxygen allowed