On flights within Mexico and flights between Mexico and Central America, your ticket includes: 2 small cabin bags and 1 checked baggage - On routes to/from USA and Puerto Rico: 2 small cabin bags - On routes within Central America: 2 small cabin bags The dimensions allowed for these bags are: Checked Bag: 62 total inches (height + width + length) and 55 lbs. per piece Small Cabin Bag: 9.8 x 15.7 x 15.7 in per piece Medium Cabin Bag: 13 x 15.7 x 22.4 in per piece If your checked baggage exceeds the measurements and weight allowed, you'll have to cover the corresponding extra charge. For more information, go to Oversized and Excess Baggage. You can add more baggage during your booking process or at Add Services.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove the additional baggage?
- Do you sell any kind of baggage?
- How can I travel with sports equipment and how much does it cost?
- If my baggage didn’t arrive, is damaged, or some articles are missing, what should I do?
- Which is the allowed baggage size and weight?
- Why did the Baggage Policy change?
- Will my checked baggage arrive at my destination after my connection?