Yes, If your trip is on flights within Mexico or to Guatemala or Costa Rica you can do it during your booking process. Remember to check our New Baggage Policy starting on March 1st, 2017. Learn more about our Checked Bagagge policy.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove the additional baggage?
- Do you sell any kind of baggage?
- How can I travel with sports equipment and how much does it cost?
- If my baggage didn’t arrive, is damaged, or some articles are missing, what should I do?
- Which is the allowed baggage size and weight?
- Why did the Baggage Policy change?
- Will my checked baggage arrive at my destination after my connection?