If you have specific medical necessities, you can check which medicines and equipment are allowed to take on board on Medical Assistance. When booking your trip, you can also hire TripAssistance, our AXA insurance which includes a 24/7 medical service. For more information, visit our TripAssistance section.
Articles in this section
- Are you trained to give first aid to babies?
- Can a medical patient travel on a stretcher?
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Do you have discounts for seniors?
- Do you offer travel insurance?
- Do you transfer medical patients in your flights?
- Does the flight include medical assistance?
- How can I apply for an INVEX card?
- Is the plane suited for people with disabilities?
- List of portable oxygen allowed