If your baggage doesn’t arrive, please notify our airport staff immediately so we can provide the necessary attention. You must report lost or damaged baggage before leaving baggage claim. For assistance, please send an email explaining what happened to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and include your contact information. You can find more information on our Baggage Guarantee section.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove the additional baggage?
- Do you sell any kind of baggage?
- How can I travel with sports equipment and how much does it cost?
- If my baggage didn’t arrive, is damaged, or some articles are missing, what should I do?
- Which is the allowed baggage size and weight?
- Why did the Baggage Policy change?
- Will my checked baggage arrive at my destination after my connection?